When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- To be responsible for formulating long-term and short-term plan of main product as well as implementing and monitoring program, including market research, setting goal, make market strategy (the strategic orientation of product, promotion strategy, price strategy, channel strategy, and so on), action plan, budget, etc.
- Collect the info of current market and competition environment; understand the status of sale achievement. Make the market analysis and definite the market situation, market sales forecast, the reasonable cost budget and control, adjust related product market strategy. Make communication timely, provide or feedback related information.
- Organize and plan related products promotion activities, to set up product popularity and brand.
- To develop the experts and government officials and keep good touch with academic groups and relevant government departments, understand the new process of academic and policy.
- Communicate with business departments and understand the demand of market in time. Do some support for business department through training and motivation, at the same time, carry out the market strategies to achieve the sales target. Release DA and promotion goods to sales department timely.
- Be responsible for product packaging, design of product description and specifications.
- Be responsible for the budget, production and supervision of product promotion materials.
- Achieve sales target.
- Coordinate fluctuation, internal and external relations, to establish positive and friendly relations of cooperation.
•Bachelor degree in medical in medicine, laboratory, bioscience or related.
•Good medical product knowledge and understanding of market conditions and competitive environment, with appropriate selling, product management and marketing experiences/ achievements.
•Ability to focus and work independently but a team player.
•High level of interpersonal skills and ability to communicate closely with colleagues and external suppliers.
•Leadership skill and ability to work under time pressure
•Ability to understand and respond promptly to market changes (especially market requirements and conditions)
•Ability to provide appropriate feedback (ideas and findings) to the management openly.
•Familiarization with sales information systems and database query tools.
•Creative, enthusiastic and dedicated
•Two to five years of experience in product management and/or marketing