- Preparation, review and submission of qualitative fortnightly / monthly management reports with respect to the dealer commissions.
- Maintenance of dealer commission database for various factories.
- Preparation of extended warranty schedules and review with the finance and commercial teams.
- MIS reports for AR, Bad Debts with respect to the factories.
- Interaction with the factories and dealers for arrangement of signed dealer commission statements on time.
- Preparation of various schedules as may be required (e.g. schedule for commission on hold due to installation linked AR etc).
- Enhance Customer collection process to drive better working capital position. Obtain better understanding of the issues surrounding outstanding payments and bring in required rigor in follow up.
- Identify causes for non-payment and communicate problems for corrective action to be taken
- Review, analyse and approve the important terms and conditions of Sales Orders. Identify major financial/commercial risk contained therein and provide guidance to mitigate the same.
- Drive cost containment focus to improve overall profitability and productivity for LED
- Special projects as and when the opportunity arises to support business.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- High standards of accuracy and precision.
- Highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and self-motivated.
- High accountability and confidence.
- Graduate in any stream.