When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Responsible for assigned process assignments with our injection molding machines.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the machines process parameters and assist in
- maintaining those parameters.
- Understanding of OEE
- Document all process changes and update process documentation at the machine and on
- the share drive.
- Ability to clearly communicate tooling & machine issues to department heads for correction
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Help perform mold setups
- Ensure molds are correctly installed and all safeties are in-place & operational
- Inspects parts for any defects or quality issues.
- Sort quarantine created by your assigned machines
- Keep assigned machines clean including the floor under and around machines, Wipe up oil
- Pull samples for laboratory testing
- Performs other duties as requested by Department Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work well within a team environment and ability to work independently, self
- Ability to work overtime and off shifts if needed
- Follows company policies, and safety rules
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of all aspects of injection molding machines
- PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of 5S and lean Manufacturing principles
- Three to five years of plastic injection molding processing experience,.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.