Sr. Product Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for managing product marketing activities necessary to support our sequencing business.
Position requires demonstrated knowledge of launching and sustaining molecular biology products in a competitive environment
Specific roles and responsibilities will include:
- Drive product development to completion and lead product commercialization, with a focus on clinical laboratories and translational research segments.
- Perform market research; define product concept, customer
requirement and product requirement.
- Coordinating successful relationships with key customers to ensure successful adoption of new product launches.
- Provide platform support for development of clinical assays and research content.
- Motivating and educating the Sales and Regional Marketing teams about our products.
- Provide content for development of marketing materials, sales presentations and training programs.
- Attend scientific meetings to interface with customers and gather Provide This position requires an advanced degree in Molecular Biology or Cell biology or related field.
Requires a minimum of 5 years of previous product management experience in biotech industry.
Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience in marketing, presenting and documenting materials is required.
Approximately 20% travel required.