Job Title: Associate Project Management Specialist
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
As a product leader and for one of Thermo Fisher Scientific fastest growing business this person will support the business by delivers an exception customer experience at every turn – from pre-purchase to post-purchase. Primary contact for processing all incoming custom and software orders and inquiries via telephone, mail, facsimile, direct order entry and electronic data interchange systems. Provide specialized sales and product support to key strategic customers.
Respond positively to and expeditiously process all incoming telephone inquiries and orders. Increase revenue by participating in up-sell and cross-sell promotions. Adhere to SOP’s and departmental training guidelines. Follow established service quality standards. Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments. Utilize sales order entry system, catalogs, price lists and sales aids to provide accurate information to customers, including interpreting quotes and promotions and credit policies. Provide required documentation related to each particular order to meet shipping schedules (i.e. material safety data sheets, certificates of analysis, custom orders etc.). Maintain daily sales order log, reports, and other records; provide reports and logs as required. May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned. Responding quickly and professionally to all customer inquiries, including pricing, availability, order status, shipping details, etc.
- Assist Technical Sales/Project Management by handling non-sales part of their customer interaction
- 100% handling of standardized requests and orders (Run-rate projects)
- Transfer of customers towards automated GENEART tools
- Increase level and use of automation tools (customer portal)
- Major point of contact for external and internal customer questions regarding GeneArt products and services (email and phone)
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry or related Life Science
- Focus molecular biology or related area
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel occasionally both domestically and international
- Previous telesales/sales experience
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.