Job Title: QC Inspector
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Perform incoming inspection, in-process inspection and final inspection on product in accordance with written work instructions and/or work orders.
- Perform or assist in process audits.
- Work in a manner consistent with ISO 9001:2008 quality management system standards.
- Identify areas were work and/or inspection instructions are required and support development to standardize inspection processes.
- Work and communicate in a professional manner with both internal and external personnel.
- Support special tasks, such as Material Review Board and return material (RMA).
- High school graduate
- 3-5 years of experience as a Quality Inspector
- Proficient in use of personal computer and business/technical software (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Understands and is able to apply knowledge of the Quality Systems Regulations and international quality systems and medical device standards
- Experience in the medical device industry preferred
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.