When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Support Operations on return logistics, Deli door refresh, Goods receipt (as needed), Pick pack ship (as needed), expired material & scrap process, continuous improvement projects, locating “can’t find” and problem order resolution.
- To execute daily cycle count program and other related duties to ensure accurate inventory levels of stock (Finished Goods, Work-In-Process and Raw Materials). Analyze and determine root cause for cycle count inaccuracies.
- Activate & conduct daily cycle count and update data into system
- Analyze & reconcile stock Variances with root causes analysis and to drive necessary corrective actions
- Work with respective department to ensure compliance of process workflows and procedure requirements
- Document cycle count results and file documents according to policy.
- Verify and response to all complaints on stock transfer/shipment inaccuracy.
- Participate in ISO, EHS & QSR activities and ensure compliance to all procedure in the aspect of safe environmental, safe materials handling, storage, precautions and proper attire.
- Ensure that systems and procedures within the department are in compliance with ISO9001, ISO13485, QSR 21CFR, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and WHO Good Distribution Practice.
- Good knowledge in warehouse and distribution activities.
- Good knowledge in spreadsheet applications
- Knowledge of E1 and/or SAP system
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.