When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Develop and aggressively drive overall commercialization program timelines and budget constraints in coordination with other departments/teams involved in the commercialization process
- Plan resource requirements and negotiating Core Team resources with functional managers.
- Facilitates identification and mitigation of project and safety risks. Manages business implications of identified risks.
- Assists Core Team Members in resolving extended team and functional issues.
- Acts as information conduit between the Core Team and Sr. Mgmt; prepares and presents Phase Reviews to Product Approval Committee (PAC) on team’s behalf.
- Ensure compliance with governmental and Corporate requirements for worker safety, environmental protection, regulatory requirements and product responsibility (labels and MSD’s) by enforcing existing guidelines (and anticipating problems not yet described).
- Bachelor Degree (Honours) in Engineering
Project/Program management in Product Development and Operations in Instrumentation of not less than 3 years. Preferred 5 years prior experience.
- Able to communicate effectively across the company both local and international team members
- Demonstrate the ability to lead , influence, motivate and drive the R&D team to develop products from concept to manufacturing release in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate experience in Stakholder management
- Good with Microsoft project
- PMP or equivalent certification is a plus.
- High tenacity and persistence.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.