Job ID :
United Kingdom - East Grinstead
This is a temporary assignment for up to 12 months.
- Jointly with manager, maintain laboratory in a safe, tidy and regulatory compliant state
- Organise own work on a daily basis following discussion with manager.
- May need to be involved in R&D trial sites both internal and external; protocols,manage supplies, planning/preparation, collecting/maintaining isolates, testing, tallying data, generating reports.
- Preparation of media & maintenance of laboratory supplies to ensure timely availability
- May involve training internal staff and trial sites in the use of Sensititre equipment and consumables
- Working with Manufacturing Sciences to collect & maintain bacterial isolates
- Provide support to technical services/manufacturing sciences as agreed with manager
- Keeping accurate and useful record of work to GMP/GLP
- Development and use of test scripts for verification & validation of ARIS HiQ
- Communicate with staff in other departments and with external entities to ensure smooth running of projects, providing timely support & feedback as agreed
- Delegate for R&D Manager in project meetings when required