Job ID :
US - California - Santa Clara
- Execute detailed production plans with our supplier base to meet customer requirements, optimize inventory while balancing manufacturing capacity.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize safety stock, while minimizing inventory expiration and obsolescence.
- General responsibilities include expediting material to meet aggressive customer schedules while achieving cost savings.
- Facilitate the disposition and replacement of non-conforming inventory in MRB
- Participate in Engineering Change Order review, approval and implementation of material phase-in and phase-out.
- Ensure data integrity of master data elements which drive production and MRP (safety stock, cycle times, BOM accuracy, planning parameters, etc)
- Manage timely execution of MRP actions to ensure uninterrupted supply to customer
- Troubleshoot transactional records to resolve inventory discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Business Administration disciplines or 10 years relevant work experience
- 2-5 plus years Purchasing experience with multiple commodity lines
- Proficient with MRP
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to structure and perform data analysis
- Ability to distill complex issues into simple effective messages for management and suppliers
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence cross-functional decisions
- Ability to plan strategically
- Experience in managing contract manufacturers
- Intermediate to advanced level skills with Microsoft Office
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. or less.
- Travel less than 10%
BENEFICIAL/DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- APICS certification preferred
- Familiar with document control system: Agile and Arena
- Previous experience with Intuitive a plus
- Prior experience in leading a team or management a plus