When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide standard revenue and performance reporting/analysis, business reviews, build reports/sales tools, maintain systems infrastructure and ad hoc analytics
- Collaborate with Senior Sales Ops Leader, Sales VPs and BID account owners to identify and drive BID selling opportunities at specific accounts/territories globally
- Partner across LSG divisions to gain complete customer analytics and business plan
- Strong Commercial orientation with a passion to understand, develop, improve, and streamline sales tools and reports to better guide sales teams in setting selling strategies
- Prepare executive-level quarterly and monthly business reviews and present to internal and external customers
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis for business units around customer, products and vendor dynamics
- Support the Compensation team and Sales Ops Leader with territory management, quota setting, and commission plans.
- Identify, validate, and execute opportunities for sales performance improvements
- Drive training and use of selling tools available to the field teams to better manage/grow their business
- Assist with maintaining Cognos revenue reporting, and provide guidance and training to the sales team as needed.
- Assist with driving behavioral changes with the sales force to maximize selling results and overall productivity
- Drive internal improvements and efficiencies within the Sales Operations team
- Advanced Excel knowledge Required
- Previous and current experience with the most current version of data systems ex. Cognos, Sequel, Access, etc.
- 5-year experience in sales and business analysis
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively influence and partner with business functions
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with Pricing, Operations, Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance, and Commercial teams
- Detail oriented and highly organized to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data into meaningful and concise reports and actionable findings
- Ability to drive projects and activities to successful conclusions
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced business environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a discipline requiring extensive analytical skills.
- 3 to 5-year experience in Life Sciences preferred
- Cognos and Siebel experience preferred
- PowerPoint knowledge preferred