When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
· Develops sales plan that includes opportunity map, target accounts, forecast, sales strategies, tactics and resource requirements.
· Understands the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and develops sales strategies to respond effectively.
· Ensures that the sales plan and sales activities are consistent with overall business goals.
· Reviews and updates the sales plan on a regular basis to reflect progress and market changes.
· Establishes initial contacts with decision makers in potential customers.
· Qualifies potential opportunities early in the sales cycle and manages the pipeline to ensure that opportunities are pursued in a timely way and revenue expectations are met.
· Bachelor’s degree and above is preferred Majored in biology, biology engineering or similar
· Previous lab working experience required
· Good communication skill.
· Good oral and written communications skills is plus
· Demonstrated ability to operate independently to take initiative and to drive results
· Good analytical skills and the ability to draw actionable conclusions
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Good performance under high pressure.