Job ID :
Finland - Joensuu|Sweden - Stockholm|Sweden - Uppsala
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 18 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Recruiter, Nordic Region
Based in Uppsala, Sweden or Joensuu, Finland
Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you want to be a part of a company known to be a fast paced global leader in serving science? If you have some recruitment experience and want to develop further in the exciting field of talent, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
We are currently building a great talent acquisition team in the Nordics and we are now looking for a new talented colleague with real integrity and drive to join us on our journey. You are passionate about playing an active part in shaping the future of talent acquisition and bringing in the very best talent to the company, and most importantly – you like to have fun while doing so. You will mainly do recruitments for positions in Sweden and Finland, but when needed we of course help each other out across the region. Our largest site in Sweden is in Uppsala, so living within a reasonable distance of Uppsala will help the logistics. You can also be based at our site in Joensuu, Finland. It would be great if you speak both Swedish and Finnish as some of the roles you will recruit for require local language skills.
As our new Recruiter you will be responsible for attracting and hiring strong talent during a time of growth within EMEA. You always make sure you provide a first class candidate and hiring team experience. As an important member of the Talent Acquisition team your views and ideas will be highly valued. And, probably most fun, you’ll be an ambassador of our corporate culture, serving as a connector between teams, departments and people.
- Provide professional support and service in the selection and hiring of highly qualified talent.
- Work closely with a variety of hiring managers to attract, source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates.
- Actively use social media to promote our opportunities, Employer Brand and EVP.
- Represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at job fairs, university days etc.
- Help build talent pipelines for the region.
- Contribute to the development of the recruitment toolkit.
- Support other colleagues within Talent Acquisition team as often as possible.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related discipline, or the equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Some experience from a recruitment role, ideally from a matrix, global environment.
- If you have experience from doing direct sourcing of talent in region that is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact well with all types of people in and outside of the company.
- Working knowledge of common HR concepts, practices and procedures is preferred.
- Experience with IBM Kenexa ATS is helpful.
- Strong relationship building skills essential.
- Ability and willingness to work in ambiguous situations.
- Accurate and with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, independent, enthusiastic and driven.
- Must have strong language skills in Swedish, Finnish and English.
- Happy to travel when needed for interviews, career fairs, team meetings etc.
We hope this triggered your interest to join our team and we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter and CV) in English. Please apply through our career site jobs.thermofisher.com. Reference 53927BR. Application deadline: September 7, 2017.
For more information about the position or Thermo Fisher Scientific please contact Victoria Hicks Mørkved, Sr.Manager Talent Acquisition via email email@example.com