When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
You will lead Channel Management for the region; a critical function will be to manage the channel relationship between distributors and CMD division. You will be expected to deliver growth and drive business through a defined plan, which will focus on Chromatography products through channel partners. Ability to monitor, analyze and report back on business performance on a routine basis is essential.
You will be the primary contact for our organization with major accounts and will initiate, build and develop relationships across all levels of the target customer base, in order to promote CMD strategic plans to provide sustainable business development.
- Responsible for delivering revenue, profitability and market share growth objectives.
- Defines and works closely with CMD leadership including local commercial teams, business unit and channel marketing functions to drive execution of strategy and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Develops channel commercial plans to achieve and exceed growth targets.
- Recommend products, pricing, promotions and sales tactics to drive sales via channels.
- Establishes and uses metrics to assess and report performance of each promotional program.
- Actively engages with the Channel Marketing team to take advantage of unique opportunities to promote products with channel partner to drive growth.
- Refines marketing materials in collaboration with the CMD Marcom and Business Unit marketing teams to align with channel needs.
- Actively problem solves to eliminate barriers between internal/external organizations.
- Equips Commercial team with support materials to compete effectively against key competitors.
- Works with the CMD and channel partner commercial, marcom and marketing leaders to define tradeshow strategies, including national and local channel partner.
- Provides regular, timely feedback to line manager on business development in the local geography.
- At least 7 years of sales experience, preferably with channels and/or distributors
- Must have experience selling chromatography applications and instruments
- Ability to work closely with team members internally and externally
- Must be able to travel 40-50%, including overnight travel when necessary
- Ability to effectively use sales management tools
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.