Job ID :
Japan - Tokyo
- Taking the lead in technical product specification, application and protocol optimization discussions with clients and prospects for the Cell Culture, Cell Therapy and Vaccine & Biologics product portfolio in the Bioproduction Division (BPD) offering.
- Assist commercial team in identifying customer opportunities, needs, determine technical feasibility of custom media requests and media/process optimization opportunities in consultation with the Associate Technical Director APAC (CC & Analytics).
- Serving as the primary field-based technical interface to potential and existing BPD customers.
- Provide troubleshooting on issues that arise related to end-User’s technical skills, cell-line selection, experiment design and results of media development/optimization process for biologics and vaccine production.
- Using your advanced and continually expanding knowledge of our Cell Culture, Cell Therapy and Vaccine & Biologics products & services and the biopharmaceutical & vaccine development & production process to provide effective recommendations to the customer on Cell-line selection, media selection and optimization, feed & process selection and optimization, adoption of Gibco BioProduction Service and cell growth-chamber selection and optimal utilisation.