A position has arisen for a Team Leader in our Customer Service Department, based at our Inchinnan site near Glasgow. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter who ideally has some experience leading and driving a team in a fast moving customer / commercially driven environment. This position offers excellent opportunities for career growth. The fundamental need is to ensure highest working standards are delivered by team members in all aspects of customer service and relations.
- Responsible for the success of the daily operations of the RSD team.
- Organise the team work to allow maximum productivity.
- Process and manage Order entry, Quotes and Enquiries daily.
- Daily involvement with Invoicing, Holds, Reception.
- Responsible for UK Address Book Maintenance /Mapping of new accounts in line with due diligence.
- Communicate cross functionally as required with Finance, Logistics, Warehouse, Technical Service, Regulatory, Legal, Sales, Marketing and Quality Systems.
- Customer Complaint resolution and Case documenting.
- Process and manage specialist customised processes.
- Ensure that the Key Performance Metrics for Customer Services are met
Eg.- RFT: Right First Time / NPS: Net Promoter Score/ Phone stats
- Participate in ad hoc special projects as required and drive continuous improvement.
- Manage B2B/Web issues and web customer applications.
- Contribute to the team through a good working knowledge of E Commerce.
Leadership & coaching
- Motivate, coach and develop team members, providing positive guidance and constructive input.
- Drive the team to meet business objectives.
- Performance monitoring of the CS team at regular intervals, this includes:
- Quarterly 1 to 1 dialogues
- Personal development plans
- Performance improvement plans (if required)
Experience & Knowledge
To be successful in this role you will need management/co-ordination and excellent interpersonal skills.
The role specifically requires:
- Judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers
- An ability to handle confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work independently and take initiative
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills required
- Possess good working knowledge of ‘E1 ERP’ and/or ‘SAP’ system
You must be task focused with enthusiasm and a flexible approach.
This position requires repetitive typing, considerable interaction on the telephone and regular use of a computer.
Most of the other physical demands are typical with those associated with an office environment.
Requires a high school diploma or a Government Body award. A Bachelors Degree is preferred but not essential , candidates with relevant experience and knowledge will also be considered.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.