Job ID :
Japan - Tokyo
- Lead all the financial communication and support managing financial expectations from stakeholders.
- Frame and prioritize business challenges and identify those issues with financial data to commercial leader.
- Support commercial leader proactively to develop action plans through providing suggestions/advices from financial perspective and model a tracking mechanism to monitor the progress.
- Provide accurate finance information including insights into the market dynamics and business background to stakeholders.
- Long/mid-term strategy: Lead the process of long/mid-term business planning. Support commercial leader to develop business strategy through analysis, and ensure business plans, budget and forecast are fully integrated.
- Short term forecast/Actual variance analysis: Provide accurate forecast by annually/quarterly to APAC/regional leadership team based on a detailed actual analysis and market dynamics.