When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Demonstrate, recommend and implement image processing algorithm for life science instrument.
- Integrate image processing algorithm pipeline to the instrument embedded firmware architecture design.
- Create image processing algorithm specifications document.
- Implement image processing algorithm unit testing strategy.
- Perform image processing algorithm unit testing verification.
- Maintain and comply with ISO13485 procedures and SOPs in the course of design and development of firmware.
- Ensure that systems and procedures are in compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, ISO14971, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Degree/Master/PhD in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years programming experience with C/C++
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of image processing algorithm development with Matlab
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of of image processing algorithm implementation with OpenCV
- Prefer candidates with strong experience of algorithm optimisation using Open GL and CUDA technology.
- Prefer candidates with experience of algorithm optimisation under multiple VMs environment.
- Experience in code implementation using object oriented design approach.
- Experience in development under Linux OS.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.