Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Achieve operational excellence in warehouse, including inventory and order accuracy, safety, and productivity improvement through all approaches like Cycle counting, FIFO discipline, EHS policy, Equipment maintenance, Operator Standard Work, 5S management etc.
- Enhance transportation management, such as Vendor management, DG transportation safety guarantee, Routine optimization on sterilization and Milk-run truck, Drop shipment for FGs and spare parts.
- Work positively and closely with SCM team to support Revenue Growth, OTS Achievement, Inventory Control, and Supplier Lean Programs and so on.
- Join in Tier 3 and Tier 4 Daily Standup Meeting to focus on special case tracking and driving improvement immediately. Setup regular review meeting between logistics team and internal customers to maintain good relationship.
- Play key role in service contracting with 3PLs and other logistics vendors by working with Global Sourcing, and Global Logistics teams, lead formal local service reviews with 3PLs based on well developed KPI.
- Support internal and external audit requirements relative to warehouse, transportation and distribution management.
- Develop team’s capabilities and skills to reach market leading level, establish stronger winning and supportive team spirit.