When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Analyses and identifies market movements, opportunities, risks, competitor activity on an on-going basis in order to identify strategic and tactical aims, taking into account specific situations in China.
- Business Management of Anatomical Pathology Product solutions - Issue resolution, revenue tracking, pricing management, demand and supply management.
- Continuously monitors sales performance vs. plan/prior by country and provides input on local sales strategies and execution.
- Channel management of distributor and partnership: support forecast accuracy, sales objectives, regional sales & marketing strategic plan; product training & sales coach, KOLs relationship establish and etc.
- Contributes to and executes the regional marketing plan, including launch plans, product positioning, pricing and promotional materials for the product portfolios, in line with the AP/global strategy and in alignment.
- Develops/ executes, coordinates and supports activities and campaigns including all channels (cross functional local sales teams, partnership) for the product portfolios in conjunction with local team.
- Analyze market, legislation and technology trends to reconcile Product Promotion and Account Penetration plan
- Work with key customers and global product marketing managers for technology alignment and new product platform.
- Regularly review with BUs and local management team to achievement of regional sales against targets and initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with global objectives.
- Identifies new product opportunities and definition of new products in cooperation with business development functions.
- Team work and coaching responsibility to build up ownership of different product lines and communication with functional team & global product/marketing teams.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Ø 10+ Year experience selling into the China market.
Ø Background in health care with additional experience in Anatomical Pathology preferred.
Ø Extensive selling, market development, and key account experience.
Ø Experience working and managing through distribution channels.
Ø Experienced with working in multi-national firms.
Ø Excellent English language skills.
Ø Ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization (external and internal).
Ø Strategic account management mindset – view.
Ø Ability to quickly identify opportunities and close them into orders.
Ø Well organized, works independently, good project management / facilitation skills.