We have a fantastic opportunity for a graphic designer to be responsible for the day to day design of both print and digital solutions to support the marketing plans of the vertical marketing team and business units
This role involves following corporate brand guidelines, understanding the brand culture and maintaining & updating templates.
- Maintain and update branded design templates created in multiple different formats (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Fully understand and reinforce the brand guidelines and brand culture.
- Brand reviewer.
- Able to create and present training presentations.
- An undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- Portfolio required.
- Confident at communicating, listening, asking questions and writing.
- Able to work efficiently under pressure with strong attention to detail.
- Understand how to design graphics for digital and traditional print.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Proficient with MS Office 365 suit (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).