Job ID :
- Interpret and understand customer user requirements, and how they relate to product functionality
- Provides troubleshooting and resolution of customers’ technical issues, and provides help in understanding of the appropriate use of Anatomical Pathology products
- Handles requests for the replacement of apparently defective product. Completes, maintains, and processes relevant paperwork and documentation, including records of customer complaints.
- Provides periodic reports to management including compilations of customer complaints, trend analyses, and suggestions for improvement.
- Reviews available technical literature to maintain an awareness of current laboratory practices and procedures.
- Provides on-site product installation and customer training, on an as-needed
- Act as a Technical Specialist between Customers, Sales and Product Management
- Participates in validating new products, customer evaluations of existing products and application support.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a Life Science discipline
- Technical knowledge of laboratory products and working practices
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, Microsoft Office Suite proficient to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Technical writing skills, ability to work with minimal supervision in a laboratory environment and in the field.
- Ability to work in a field team environment, and must be customer focused with appropriate sensitivity and sense of urgency for customer issues. Customer facing skills are necessary. Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving, listening, and organizational skills are strongly desired.
- Position requires maintaining on-going professional certifications, technical acumen, and overall development of product knowledge as applicable. Position may include periodic involvement in product development projects or pre-market testing of new products.
- The position requires an excellent communicator with above average demonstrated troubleshooting skills and diplomacy.
- Up to 75% travel is required and may be asked to travel within hours for urgent customer needs