Support Production by coordinating materials through centralized inventory control, location control, and supply chain. Support receiving to ensure continued efficient operations in processing orders, maintaining department records, and performing general duties according to department and ISO procedures.
- Responsible for expediting raw materials to production following FIFO
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining accurate product locations throughout the warehouse
- Responsible for bailing of the recyclables as needed and directed
- Responsible for assisting with inventory placement of received products
- Packages, labels and weighs finished products and palletizes boxes for shipment
- Monitors and refills supplies for packing area as needed
- Responsible to maintain lot segregation of packaged/unpackaged product orders
- Proficient in entry-level tasks, cross-trained in key areas identified by department manager.
- Able to work independently and set priorities.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Forklift license
- High School Diploma or GED