Job ID :
- Key Responsibilities: Manage installation service requests for the ULS division ensuring installations are performed timely and meet customer expectations.
- Oversee the service installation process from time of order acceptance through installation and training completion.
- Directly interface with customer to coordinate lab readiness and schedule installation. Establish confirmation communications with the customer as well as post installation courtesy calls.
- Coordinate and track installation time line with Sales, Order Entry, Field Service Engineer and Center of Excellence and Call Center.
- Ensure Order Entry has accurate lab ready dates in SAP to signal factory to ship
- Ensure training and application support activities are coordinated and scheduled prior to installation, based on the target installation date.
- Facilitate escalation of issues to application support or factory if necessary. Drive customer solution.
- Develop and update applicable work instructions ensuring they are in compliance with ISO requirements.
- Ensure applicable documentation is received and recorded.
- Ensures key data for installation work orders is complete and accurate in SAP
- Work with Finance to ensure month end revenue recognition is maximize via reporting on open installation time lines.
- Develop Key Process Indicators (KPI)
- Recommend process improvement utilizing Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodology for assigned work areas.
- Maintain and distribute key reports for Field Service Engineers related to open work orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years prior experience working in customer service or in a scheduling function.
- Experience developing and maintaining spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- SAP experience preferred
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Must possess communication skills, written and verbal, to clearly express his or her ideas, share technical information, communicate well with customers and various levels of the organization, write procedures and develop plans.
- Must possess analytical and critical thinking ability to be able to evaluate, interpret information and procedures, to make timely decisions while functioning in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Must possess organizational skills to meet deadlines and assist staff in multi-tasking.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues.
- Must be self-motivated, stress and pressure resistant, as well as a quick learner.
- Intermediate proficiency in computer applications: i.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Visio and Adobe Acrobat. Intermediate Excel skills is a must.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Ability to produce accurate high quality work with attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to work overtime as dictated by work load.
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement