In this role, you will be responsible for managing product marketing activities necessary to support our sequencing business.
Position requires demonstrated knowledge of launching and sustaining molecular biology products in a competitive environment
Specific roles and responsibilities will include:
- Drive product development to completion and lead product commercialization, with a focus on clinical laboratories and translational research segments.
- Perform market research; define product concept, customer
requirement and product requirement.
- Coordinating successful relationships with key customers to ensure successful adoption of new product launches.
- Provide platform support for development of clinical assays and research content.
- Motivating and educating the Sales and Regional Marketing teams about our products.
- Provide content for development of marketing materials, sales presentations and training programs.
- Attend scientific meetings to interface with customers and gather Provide This position requires an advanced degree in Molecular Biology or Cell biology or related field.
Requires a minimum of 5 years of previous product management experience in biotech industry.
Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience in marketing, presenting and documenting materials is required.
Approximately 20% travel required