Life Technologies Magyarország Kft is a Thermo Fisher Scientific subsidiary representing a product portfolio under the Life Sciences Solutions Group which includes workflow solutions in cellular, molecular or protein biology. In addition to the academic research segment, our products and capabilities are widely used in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, translational medicine, human identification or animal health markets.
As part of an international matrix organization, Life Technologies Magyarország Kft provides high level consultative sales, technical support, application trainings and instrument services. In addition to serving Customers in Hungary, the site operates as a Customer Care Center for more than fifteen countries including France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, or the Visegrád countries.
As a Customer Service Representative fluent in German, you will be responsible for processing quotes and orders received via fax and email, according to the divisional guidelines. Our Customer Service Representatives may also be required to deliver price and availability of products to internal and external customers where necessary.
As an excellent communicator you will answer written queries from internal and external customers regarding orders, quotes, price inquiries, complaints, and manage incoming e-mails from the generic e-mail address.
You will also be required to monitor and provide feedback on any ordering or quoting related issues where applicable.
The skills required will include:
- Commercial education or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience with an ERP System
- Preferably experience in a customer quote/ order administrator role
- Process customer quotes according to instructions from Sales representatives and internal guidelines
- Deal with new account set up and changes
- Must possess excellent prioritization, administration, organizational aptitude and the ability to plan and time manage various tasks
- Must be able to work effectively both on an individual level and within a team environment
- A high level of accuracy is essential
- Experience in Microsoft Office