This is a great opportunity for a Quality Technician to inspect and test the quality of proprietary components manufactured for the Adelaide production facility and verify by way of maintaining legible records and documents.
This role pertains to manufactured products such as process control analysers and devices for the mining industry.
- Perform quality verification of manufactured components.
- Handle non-conforming manufactured component issues found in production.
- Carry out multi-stage manufacture critical point inspections.
- Complete manufacture hold and rework requests.
- Carry out sub-assemblies and material quality inspections.
- Maintain and calibrate all tools, gauges and monitors used for product quality control.
- Report product or assembly non-conformances.
- Visit supplier premises to inspect manufactured product as required.
- Assist with supplier evaluation and auditing where required.
- Maintain product and sub-assembly inspection and test files for qualification verification.
- Recommend design changes where productivity improvement or cost down benefits in manufacturing or assembly may be obtained.
- Ensure our suppliers meet statutory requirements for our manufacturing requirements.
- Implement OH&S and Environmental activities in work area, including “Duty of Care”.
- Relevant trade certificate and extensive experience in quality verification of high tech electromechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements and industry & manufacturing standards.
- Motor Vehicle Licence.
- Good basic knowledge of electrical/mechanical engineering.
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing Standards.
- Knowledge of inspection and test equipment and its use.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing assembly drawings and data and supplier certification reports.
- Good PC and software skills (MS Word, Excel Spreadsheet).
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Hands-on capability and ability to react quickly.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities within established deadlines.