ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports SAP ECC 6.0 or HANA and related software
- Knowledge of Financial techniques, methods, and tools. GAAP & Financial Best practices
- Knowledge of SAP BI, Query & Reporting capabilities
- Develops all process documentation for processes and procedures
- Ability to drive standardization
- Participate in Help Desk function to resolve user related support calls
- Prepare and execute test plans for new functionality
- Publish communication related to the deployment of new functionality
- Translate user requests into User Requirement Specifications and functional specifications
- Work with programmers to assure compliance to program specifications
- Use of best practices within functional areas
- Work to develop training for end-users, and Lead classes to enhance user knowledge
- Monitor metrics to measure conformity and improvements
- Provide educational course structure for end-users
- Liaise with Divisional Management to understand direction within their functional area of responsibility
- Monitor compliance with Service Level Agreements for site.
- Strong project management skills, utilizing Project Management expertise.
- Maintain security in compliance with ThermoFisher Security directives.
- Provide advice to staff and external parties on ThermoFisher IT.
- Ensure compliance to ThermoFisher IT Policies and Guidelines.
- Travel can range from 25%-35%
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent knowledge of business processes and best practices
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of SAP in specified area
- Knowledge of ThermoFisher SAP Template.
- 3-7 years of business experience in functional area
- 2-4 years of SAP experience
- 4 year degree or 5-7 years experience in related area
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to document tasks undertaken and complete HelpDesk requests in a suitable level of detail for both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such discounts, interest commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand and walk.
- The noise in the work environment is usually moderate and office based.
FUNCTIONS WITHIN ISO:
- To understand the quality policy and objectives for quality.
- Perform duties and responsibilities according to the documented quality system.
- Recommend and implement improvements to activities and processes within the quality system.
- Have awareness of ITIL and other related quality/IT processes.