When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
1.Mostly, Provide pre-sale’s product and application supports for UHPLC/Bio LC lines within Southeast China in order to assist our salesman to get the orders or influence customers preference in favor of Thermo brand products.
2.Learn from our foreign specialists and communicating with our customers to help them know more about our products and application methods in pharma and bio-pharma’s markets.
3. Sometimes, analyze the samples offered by our salesman and develop new methods or offer some better solutions for the hot markets.
1. Familiar with our UHPLC/Bio LC of UltiMate 3000 system, Chromeleon software and relative detectors, and participate sales processes as required.
2. Learn about the composition and configuration of UHPLC system to help the salesman to configure our products with different application methods.
3. Know about other brand’s UHPLC and compare the difference and write the competitive advantages.
4. Join public seminars and participate market shows and conferences to represent.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
1. M.S. or above in analytical chemistry or bio-chemistry.
2. ≥5 years(MS) or ≥2 years(Ph.D.) hands on lab experience or support experience with LC, and familiar with LC/MS will be preferred.
3. Strong sales promotion ability and sharp business sense.
4. Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.