Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
- Ensuring an effective Business Continuity Management (BCM), preparation, testing and updating Business Continuity Plans that are consistent with general regulatory requirements and industry best practices/standards. Recommends follow-up/remedial action to preserve asset value and/or mitigate risk.
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate real estate and facility related risk that could impact business operations and/or employee health & safety, familiar with relevant risk assessment tools.
- Manages effective pest control program
- Drives value through appropriate scope-of-work development, competitive pricing, and cost control/expense management;
- Assists with budget planning, development, and review and maintains purchase orders & reviews and approves vendor invoices.
- Assists with special events planning, coordination, and implementation.
- Available 24x7 for operational and emergency requirements.
- Determines and initiates methods and programs to save energy, improve operational efficiency, and promote sustainability. Implements facility standards, processes, policy, and procedures including company security policy
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate real estate and facility related risk that could impact business operations and/or employee health & safety.
- Demonstrated history of BCP preparation and testing
- Three plus years of facilities management and general maintenance experience.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology facilities management with cGMP knowledge (preferred)
- Experience with outside contractors and vendors of equipment and supplies.
- Demonstrated involvement in office move coordination.