As a Service Partner Management role, you are the central point of customer, field service sales team and suppliers building relationships, delighting customers, enabling partners and advising the market, leading a pivotal role in expanding our fastest growing customer base.
In this role, you will be responsible for achieving service chanel sales quotas through increasing supplier’s service coverage, improving their service performance to customers. You will be required to manage double digital growth in China utilizing a channel to market distribution model to maximize short term revenue and long term goals.
- Establish and maintain effective performance evaluation system to monitor suppliers performance.
- Assess supplier’s capability and performance annually, provide necessary technical training to their FSE( charge cost), keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company.
- Guide chanel partners and service suppliers to execute qualified service process, define KPI and award policy to track the execution.
- Provide service suppliers monthly report, monitor and adjust service supplier’s focus according with ThermoFisher’s requirement and growth strategy.
- Pre-plan account/territory strategy with your channel partners and service suppliers to work extensively with field service sales team to achieve common goals and service sales targets.
- Launch service supplier’s customer satisfaction survey, monitor CAS performance and improve supplier’s service level, ensure their outcome meet our SLA. Define investigations accordingly to increase CAS and internal alignment when necessary.
- Establish remote/onsite service technical support system, increase responding efficiency thereby solving the service problems in time.
- Build up Service Sharing Model(SSM), Parts exchange program, parts sales support programs etc, to increase Thermofisher service revenue growth.
- MBA or BS degree in Sciences, Engineering or Business.
- At least 3 years service chanel management experience, it is better if candidate has 5-10 years industry or related field service management experience with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Demonstrated excellence in English oral and written communication skills.
- Domestic travel estimated at 50% of time, traveling to interface with Channel Partners and internal teams.
- Substantial recent experience in channel management at a senior level or related field with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and observations from market trends and sales data analysis.
- Track record in negotiation and persuasion of internal & external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative and good business judgment and attitude.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrixed, multi-site environment.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.