At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
- General assembly of ThermoFisher products. This includes processing work orders to build kits, label products, print and fold instruction booklets, and assist other Packaging Associates with completing work orders.
- Set up and operate packaging and labeling equipment
- Process label work orders for manufacturing departments, travelers, and any other documents that require printing
Print out Batch Record Sheets, if applicable Print labels using the approved label software Create and print spec sheets and CofA’s. Get the appropriate approvals before printing
- Process jobs utilizing less complex equipment – pipetters, shrink wrapping, automated labelers, etc.
- Complete required paperwork related to Packaging/ Labeling - Batch Record Sheets, Engineering Change Notices, deviations, Traveler, Antibody Template, label documents, Bill of Materials audits etc.
- Develop and understand material process flow. This includes knowledge of Raw Material, staging, Work In Process, paperwork, storage areas, general production steps.
- Process jobs independently or in a team
- Conduct in-process quality control inspection of finished goods
- Perform calibration and preventative maintenance of packaging equipment
- Cross train in different work cells within the Packaging Department.
- The associate may be asked to undertake a Packaging/ Labeling Technician II skill set, which enables their upward mobility