- Work safely and maintain a safe working environment
- Goods In duties – Receive and inspect all incoming goods, evaluate all documentation and input into relevant systems.
- Move and handle all items in accordance with regulations.
- Goods Out duties – Liaise with courier companies.
- Picking activity – Picking GPM orders from documentation ensuring that the correct items are picked using RFI guns and handling item with care and attention
- Packing activity – Packing GPM distribution orders to meet the criteria of the required regulations and order documentation
- Effectively communicate with other departments.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all times, highlighting any issues or deviations immediately.
- Undertake any other duties on an ad-hoc basis as required by the Line Manager.
- 5x GCSE or equivalent experience / qualification (including English & Mathematics)
- Computer literate
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good standard of English (verbal & written)
- Excellent attention to detail with good hand-eye coordination
- Good understanding of Good Distribution Practice or previous experience in a Warehouse Environment
- Able to undertake physical tasks within Health & Safety guidelines
Although not essential, the following skills and experience would be advantageous:
- Worked within a GDP environment
- Worked within an operational environment.
- Use of forklift or similar equipment
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunities Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.