Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and 55,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands - Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
To grow our Sequencing business we are now looking for a Scientist or Biologist to support our Inside Sales Team in Darmstadt
This is a great opportunity for Scientists to start a career in Sales.
As an Inside Sales Representative
- You will be office based in Darmstadt and will actively manage customer in sequencing with a focus on top customer accounts.
- You will work closely together with our Genetic Analysis Systems sales team and monitor the demand in our sequencing install base and scan for competitive activity.
- You will fight competition, and promote loyalty to our customers.
- The products you cover are both Capillary Electrophoresis consumables and instruments, supporting the implementations of new applications and workflows in customer labs from the sales end with quoting and product specific information.
- The scope of your role may change to include additional territories, different product groups or distributor regions in the future.
- You will forecast and create your own business plan to achieve the agreed sales target.
- Academic degree (BSc) or equivalent experience in Life Science.
- Sound knowledge of the sequencing technologies and methods.
- Ideally first relevant experiences in sales and account management.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to establish short & long-term business objectives.
- Fluent in German and English
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your salary expectation and earliest availability. For any further questions please reach out to Nicole Katzer at Talent Acquisition: email@example.com