When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
As the world leader in serving science, we empower our people to advance innovative technologies, develop meaningful solutions, and build rewarding careers. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our 55,000 extraordinary minds the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The production team is charged with the delivery of complex electronic systems on time with the defined product quality. The assembly team works to achieve production goals through the values of safety, quality, on-time delivery, cost control and continuous improvement. We work on continually improving our performance by actively seeking feedback from our internal and external customers and by open and direct feedback to our suppliers.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in the assembly of a product.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tights tolerances to blueprints specifications.
- Familiarity with various mechanical and electrical measuring equipment
- Familiarity with Windows and other PC based software
- Able to safely lift and manipulate 35 pounds
- Excellent manual dexterity, hand/eye coordination
- Capable of working with small, detailed objects under a microscope
- Ability to conduct repetitive line work for long periods of time
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to use a variety of small hand tools
- Ability to work well a team oriented environment
- Strive to meet targets and deadlines for assembling process
Upon hire, on-the-job training will be provided for the successful candidate.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.