When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Meet or exceed a defined sales plan; forecast sales performance accurately and develop in-depth knowledge of assigned accounts to generate future revenue opportunities
- Pursue opportunities to sell all Global Service & Support service contract options to any Thermo Fisher brand of instruments currently not covered under as service agreement
- Partner with other service sales reps, instrument sales reps, and field sales and service colleagues to identify, negotiate and close opportunities within the territory
- May be required to perform other sales-related duties as required and/or assigned
- Align and drive the following guiding principles of sales execution:
- Is customer-centric and keenly aware of markets, trends and competitors
- Is tenacious, decisive, nimble and operates with intensity
- Is strategic, astute and forward-thinking
- Greets challenge and change as opportunity
- Inspires motivates and collaborates with others
- Stretches across department borders break silos and build effective partnerships with customers and colleagues to grow our business.
- Must have previous sales experience, excellent telephone skills and communications ability, and a high proficiency at negotiating complex deals.
- Must be self-starting, able to work independently, highly energetic, and driven to succeed.
- Must be proficient at working on a computer using associated systems for generating quotations and tracking order opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sales in a like field required.
- Travel (~25%) will be required for occasional sales calls, sales meetings and company functions.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
*This position is not eligible for relocation
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com