When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
1. Ability to effectively direct and manage sales activities in assigned territories and accounts.
2. Discuss trends, customer concerns, and competitors’ activities with the Global and Local Sales Leader– Cement Global Sales Leader regarding sales activities, trends, etc.
3. Communicate successful prospecting, advocating, closing, ongoing sales and field support of on-line analyzer and bulk material handling sales in assigned territories.
4. Identify and analyze the business strengths and weaknesses and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment.
5. Create a high quality relationship with all target customers and design institute
6. Execute the business unit’s sales strategy and be its representative in the region.
7. Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting to management.
8. Set goals for market share and growth.
9. Prepare sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales.
10. Work closely with Global and China Manager to coordinate marketing/sales activities.
11. Management and support of local distributor(s) and/or representative(s) to hit mutual bookings goals
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.