Job ID :
South Korea - Seoul
- Achieves sales targets for the assigned territory and products.
- Identifies and interprets customers’ requirements, shaping these requirements to fit the division’s capabilities and communicates these to customers.
- Applies the division’s products to customers’ needs.
- Responsible for finding new customers and markets in order to drive growth in the territory
- Influences preparation and presents technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary and expedites orders.
- Serves as the focal point of the division’s contact with customers, a responsibility requiring a broad knowledge of the division and an attitude that is in tune with its goals.
- Functions as a business person, aware of and responsible to the conditions that affect the business. These conditions include knowledge of competition – their products, pricing, procedures and personnel; of customers – their organizations and procedures; of the industries represented by customers.
- Is responsive to customers’ needs, as well as to conditions and trends that affect them. Serves as a channel of information to the division about customers, markets and competition. Receives guidance concerning markets, prices, products, deliveries and competition from the division.
- Ensures that SFDC opportunities are maintained and managed for the territory
- Manage and develop channels to drive sales pipelines and opportunities
- Utilizes divisional resources in the performance of all responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Environmental, Bio-Chemistry or any equivalences.
- 10+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical, Bio and environment related field, with sales experience within the industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of local market, with Well developed professional and strategic sales skills with proven ability to develop and grow key accounts through networking at all levels within the customer organization
- Experience in managing a sales territory
- Ability to drive objectives and change within the organization
- Working knowledge of the science of chromatography instrument business is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Korean
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is must