With 55,000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition - accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Clinical Demand Specialist
- Develop regional strategy for the Biomarker business growth in key markets within region.
- Develop a close business relationship with the PCT license partners and BMK distributors in the region. Develop with them a targeted customer acquisition plan for PCT, PNS and the other biomarker business, namely novel cardiac and tumor markers, based on the analysis of the hospital & healthcare financing structure in each country.
- This will include driving congress activities, workshops and road-shows as necessary, to include working with and identifying speakers and KOL’s in the field.
- Regular liaison with key customers (doctors in charge of hospital departments / in the different medical societies and hospital administrations) with minimum 70% time in the field.
- In conjunction and agreement with Commercial and Marketing Management team, develop marketing activity plans and AOP targets to meet growth expectations in selected markets
- Drive business growth through direct License Partner relationships and thereby increase revenue and market share
- Provide regular feedback on local market trends, competitive activity and legislation, regulatory changes, etc.
- Degree in Biochemistry or Biomedical sciences
- Background and work experience in clinical or commercial medical laboratories
- Experience in international commercial sales/ marketing/distribution experience in the area of diagnostics, pharmaceuticals or medical devices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to display credibility in mentoring and forging positive working relationships with customers, distributors and colleagues.
- Self motivated with a bias for action
- Effective organizational, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong business acumen and a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain professional and personal relationships with KOL’s, customers and business partners positively impacting business growth
- Fluency in English is essential