Job ID :
US - California - Thousand Oaks
- Follows well defined procedures as outlined by Best Practices, SOP’s & work instructions. Take direction from Site Supervisor/Manager (and Team Lead) regarding daily duties.
- Makes decisions and utilizes available resources to meet customer requirements, independently.
- Analyzes/maintains/reconciles various customer and Thermo Fisher reports to ensure customer and Thermo Fisher requirements are met.
- Communicates with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems.
- Promotes personal growth and development by staying abreast of new policies and enhancements without the presence of site trainer and management team.
- Listens to customer concerns, effectively diffuses dissatisfaction, and quickly identifies course of action with a goal of first call resolution within established turnaround times.
- Works effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Embraces Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodologies.
- Utilizes systems as required by job function.
- Represents Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times throughout customer locations, professionally and positively.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Adhere to safety requirements.
Job-Specific Duties may include:
- Daily pickups/deliveries of customer materials to various locations throughout customer site
- Packaging and shipping preparation of customer outbound lab material or packages
- Communication with regulatory groups to ensure shipment compliance
- Follow industry standards for GLP/GMP documentation
- Working with end user community to coordinate shipments and deliveries
- Create and maintain work instructions
- Analyze/maintain/reconcile various reports to ensure customer and ULS requirements are met
- Communicate with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems
- Embrace Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodologies
- Positively represent ULS at all times throughout customer locations
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Capture monthly metrics as determined by leadership
- Daily use of multiple customer and ULS systems
- Strong attention to detail in daily work environment and safety procedures
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent and preferably an Associate degree at minimum
- Demonstrated verbal, written and presentation skills
- 1-3 years of progressive relevant experience required
- Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Must maintain Thermo Fisher Scientifics’ Four-I Values
- Proven excellence in customer service skills
- Detail oriented, problem solver, promotes team environment
- Computer/software skills (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must possess a strong desire to serve the customer, and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at the customer site.
- Must possess strong communication skills and customer focus to deliver excellent customer service including maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Must possess the operating skills to use hand held scanners and learn to enter data in various systems as necessary.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to reconcile various reports to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
- Must be able to use a computer and possess intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite.