This position will include reviewing all contracts held by pricing dept and work with the internal and external customers to pay invoices on time This position will be responsible to support AIG AP specialists in their daily tasks.
- Develops implements and maintains systems, policies and procedures SOP’s for
accounts payable area.
- Resolves vendor escalations timely by communicating directly with vendors and investigating issues and verifying price and quantity discrepancies with support of purchasing department.
- Coordinate the processing and reporting of invoices
- Provide assistance and training to departmental users for accounts payable processes.
- Resolves outstanding bank / cash items within the general accounting bank reconciliation; performs research when necessary
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as require within the functional area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution plus 2 years work experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in SAP System – AP Module-.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with individuals and teams from different areas, drive accountability and continuous process improvement in daily activities
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, MS Word
- Strong analytical and interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and customer focused with attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in English
This position (has/has not) been approved for Relocation Assistance.