This position within the global MC Sales and Service organization is instrumental in the management and development of professional processes which impact the customers experience with Thermo Fisher Scientific, Material Characterization business in China. The Product Sales Engineer will be responsible for all sales activities to include Sales Booking and revenues performance of MC Pharma HME/MOL on-line NIR Production equipment within North of China Region. Duties will include:
- Responsible for all sales activities in the assigned territories and/or industries, in order to meet sales target set on annual basis.
- Participate marketing activities, such as seminars, workshops, demo etc, so as to generate qualified sales leads.
- Provide appropriate technical solutions and quotations to prospective customers to lead to successful closure of sales.
- Influences preparation and presents technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary
- Develop and maintain key account strategies for high profile customers.
- Manage customer satisfaction with all installed customers through effective coordination with Customer Support team.
- Submit funnel and forecast timely.
- Feedback marketing and technical information to marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree or above with focus on pharmacy science
- 3-5years sales experience selling equipment, preferably in the formulation instrument market.
- Working knowledge of Pharma instrument business.
- Effective interpersonal and listening skills.
- Self motivated and result focused.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese [Mandarin] and English.
- Accurate forecasting ability.
- Travel requirements (approx. 70%)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- General Formulation Instrument product knowledge.
- Specific Pharma experiences a definite asset.
- Successfully manages subjective decision-making.
- In-depth understanding of the professional selling process.
- College degree or equivalent sales/business experience.
- Clear, concise verbal communication.
- Effective time utilization.
- Flexibility and creativity.
- Accurate sales forecasting abilities.
- Effective interpersonal communicator.
- Effective “listener”.
- Customer focus.
- Positive image and mental outlook.
- Goal oriented.
- High level of integrity/credibility.
- Willingness to accept constructive criticism/suggestions.
- Open to positive change.
- Willingness to frequent travel
- Handles pressure/disappointment professionally.