Job Title: Marketing Analyst III
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
We are looking for a marketing analyst that sees beyond just reports, that drives insights. He/she is versed in industry-leading analytics strategies and is always looking for ways to improve performance digitally and offline. As one of our Marketing Analysts you will support our biosciences division, of five business units, which contributes over $2B in sales. Your data inputs will include systems from digital, loyalty, BI, CRM and ABM. You must be comfortable with flexing as needed as we develop and refine our models. The journey will be taxing.
You must be curious and a critical thinker. The analytics field constantly changes
this search engine algorithm changes, or that social media approach evolves. Digital must be fascinating to you. And you must be a critical thinker, able to work with 80%-complete data. Is it a thrill to strip down old hypothesis and create new ones, then observe, test, and modify some more? And then when you have enough directional insights are you comfortable pushing forward and not getting stuck striving for perfection?
This is a very exciting time, with a very exciting chapter ahead us. Strap on your seat belts and join us.
- Monthly reports across online and offline to help business units assess health
- Ongoing digital channel and site reports as well as ad hoc deep dives to help digital marketing managers optimize efforts
- Experiments to prove ROI of various marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or above required
marketing related, mathematical or scientific
- 3 years’ experience in analytics required – most in digital, with some in BI and CRM a plus
- Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Media Optimizer, RocketFuel, Adobe Social, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads, Siebel, DemandBase, CrowdTwist, Optimizely, IBM Marketing Cloud, and Tableau experience a plus
- A few years as a digital marketing manager a plus
- Design of experiments and statistics skills a plus
- B2B and life science experience a plus
- Experience working in a large corporation within a matrix org structure a plus
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.