Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages ISO 9001 Quality System for Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (GCMS) Business Unit which includes facilitating internal audits and reporting on the internal audit quality system.
- Establishes, monitors, and presents quality metrics for product improvement teams
- Communicate potential key product quality issues to management
- Lead Change Control Reviews as a technical resource
- Lead bi-weekly Quality reviews with global manufacturing facilities to ensure product quality meets targets and appropriate actions are driven when targets are not achieved.
- Responsible for Quality Control Plans during New Product Development and Introductions
- Additionally, this role may lead FMEA activities, audit new suppliers, and ensure the product developed meets customer expectations through the development and execution of process / product validation plans and control plans.
- Conduct global supplier audits when necessary.
- Uses statistical techniques such as DOE, SPC, Gage R&R, and capability studies to improve designs, analyze problems and monitor processes.
- Facilitates forums for gathering the appropriate technical expertise when required for root cause analysis and corrective actions to be determined.
- Provides leadership in the Material Review and Change Control boards. This involves driving appropriate actions to ensure containment and communications are agreed upon for quality issues and engineering change orders (ECOs).
- Responsible for, and supports, acquisition of the product and process quality data and the creation and publication of Quality Reports
- Provides training and support on Quality Systems, as well as monitors for adherence to the quality program.
Decision Making Authority
- Modify schematics to recommend changes for engineering improvements under the guidance and approval of R&D
- Lead Material Review Board for decisions on material > $1000 scrap cost
- Reject defective material with a recommendation for disposition.
Specific Scope Data
- Monitors and drives actions on key Customer facing metrics such as Customer Allegiance, Warranty, and Installation Excellence to ensure Quality goals are achieved.