The Sr. Regulatory Analyst will be responsible for executing the AgriBusiness regulatory strategy, providing regulatory guidance and support to product development teams for strategic planning, design and development, and to all functional teams for post-market surveillance and compliance activities.
- Writes, coordinates, compiles, and submits Regulatory documents to Regulatory Agencies in support of the Agri-Business product portfolio, globally.
- Engages regulators, when necessary, in oral and written communications to discuss pending or new submissions, regulatory requirements, address questions etc.
- Serves as RA subject matter expert and keeps current in regard to Agri-Business regulations, guidance documents, notices, and competitor news
- Conduct trainings and/or communicate appropriate materials, as needed, in order to enhance team’s knowledge of working in a regulated environment.
- Reviews and approves proposed labeling, packaging, advertising and promotional materials after evaluating conformance to regulations.
- Participate in business meetings with internals stakeholders and existing and prospective external partners.