When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Perform visual inspections at the machine. Make decisions for acceptable and defective product.
- Simple operation of molding/robotic machine. Start and/or stop for inspecting and taking samples.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the operating system of the molding machine.
- Perform packaging, labeling and assembly for finished goods.
- Maintain all supplies needed in cell.
- Perform dimensional testing for filters.
- Communicate with necessary departments to ensure production activities and issues are addressed.
- Maintain files, records and other documents pertaining to the Tip Cell Records.
- Maintain sample retains.
- Ensure all daily documentation is completed properly.
- Report equipment problems to the appropriate department.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent training and/or experience, with focus on general studies.
Experience: 2 to 3 years experience related to product inspection or preferably in a manufacturing or a quality environment.
Other skills and abilities required include:
- Acute attention to detail.
- Experience with manufacturing environment, equipment and safety procedures.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work an alternative work schedule.
- Light Work - Lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Required to wear smock, hair covering, mask and gloves while working
- At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.