When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher BioServices, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is the industry leader in the management of critical biological materials to support the advancement of cell therapy, GMP biologics, and population-based public health research. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. We offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. http://www.fisherbioservices.com/
- Works with the Client and the internal project management team to finalize project specifications. This may include meetings either at Fisher BioServices or at the client’s premises.
- Assists in setting up and maintaining study filing systems and maintains accurate records for all work undertaken.
- Joint responsibility with the Project Manager for ensuring that all Fisher BioServices activities come together in a timely manner to meet the customer and study requirements.
- Coordination and communication of all relevant activities, both internal and external to ensure that all services and products are ready for the start of the study or as required by the customer.
- Use of appropriate project planning tools to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
- Timely provision of reports and other information to customers if applicable.
- Works to optimize production schedules balancing the customer requirements with best use of available capacity.
- Creates and/ or supports creation of operational documentation using internal systems. Create bill of materials and coordinate creation and review of billing packages.
- Provides back-up support to the Project Manager.
- Monitors project activities and day to day business and establishes a customer approved job specification.
- Collects all information on a study design including; correct label texts, coordination of secondary packaging materials and tools, coordination of label production, production/review of all batch documentation for operations, coordination of shipments through the logistics department, and preparing and reviewing GMP documents in a timely manner.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Provides back up support to the Client Services Coordinator by managing Customer Service phone and inbox.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status