In this role you'll be responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in Service Instrumentation and Spare Parts, which includes the managing and coordination of Customer, Demo, Loaner, Used, and New equipment. Tasks include shipping, receiving, picking, packing, inspection and product movement. Specific job related training required.
- Monitor accurate and timely receipt of product into the Instrument warehouse to include but not limited to; demo, loaner, customer, and return equipment.
- Timely material movement, generating pick slips, physically putting together shipments, processing shipping documentation and entering inventory transfers in the JDE system.
- Processing the return of spare parts, receiving, and delivering them to the spare part cage.
- Accuracy and coordination of inventory cycle counts, review, and resolution of inventory discrepancies and shipping errors
- Review of spare part usage and trends, for better forecasting.
- Investigation and Escalation of instrument and spare part discrepancies and defects.
- Management of all warehouse supplies, to include shipping materials.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and ISO 9001 standards with respect to shipping, receiving, and material handling activities
- Responsible for 5S and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) related to keeping a clean and safe work environment
- Will inspect goods received for distribution against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of goods and rejects unsatisfactory items
- Packages and prepares products and merchandise for final shipment and posts weights and shipping charges
- Lifts heavy items and may operate forklift, pallet mover, and order processor
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Generally 2-5 years’ experience in area of responsibility
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, resolve problems, follow through, and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written with the ability to relate well to peers
- High degree of accuracy and decision-making ability
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, database and internet based programs)
- Driver’s License and ability to be licensed to operate Forklift equipment
- The environment is subject to dust, heat and noise conditions
- Standing for extended periods of time, including bending and twisting
- Specialized skills training / certification
- Two to three years of warehouse or related experience
- BS or AS Degree is preferred, but not required