When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This position requires a variety of quality aspects including first article and product testing per schedule, product disposition, molding and maintenance interaction, corrective action follow up, incoming inspections, equipment calibrations, reporting, and outside service testing.
1. Performs quality control testing, mold verifications and product inspections per procedures.
2. Product Disposition, ensure quarantined and/or scrap product is moved to correct location and all records are accurate and complete.
3. Work with maintenance personnel and process tech when defects or problems are found.
4. Follow up to insure proper actions were taken to correct problems found.
5. Works with Quality Assurance Manager on development of new testing.
6. Perform incoming inspection and testing per procedures.
7. Perform Scale Accuracy Checks per procedures.
8. Maintain Customer Controlled Products per procedures.
9. Maintain outside lab samples & test results
10. Maintain lab cleanliness.
11. Prepare necessary paperwork and reports.
12. Assist in other jobs performed by Quality associates as needed.
13. Follow safety guidelines and report any problems immediately
14. Assist with maintaining quarantine (verify, disposition, sort as required, etc.)
15. Performance Criteria: This position will maintain complete, on-time product testing, timely inspection of incoming product, good communications among QC department shifts, and timely equipment calibrations and data logging.
1. High School Education or GED Equivalent
2. Prior Quality Control Experience Preferred.
3. Good Interpersonal Skills
4. Minimal Computer Skills Required- Excel and Word
5. Decision Making
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.