How you’ll make an impact
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
What you’ll do
Thermo Fisher is seeking a talented, dynamic Sr. Recruiter to partner with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to deliver value to a growing business by developing and implementing recruiting strategies aligned to the organization’s talent needs. The Sr. Recruiter will act as an internal consultant, influencing and educating partners on talent acquisition processes and best practices.
This is a full life cycle role that includes:
- Building trust and credibility with geographically dispersed clients through effective consultation at all stages of the recruiting process
- Understanding current/future hiring needs and assessing the labor market to develop and recommend the right recruiting strategies for the business
- Utilizing creative sourcing techniques and branding strategies to attract and cultivate diverse talent pipelines
- Driving exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process and ultimately closing top candidates
- Ensuring consistent process management that balances compliance, business need and optimal candidate experience
How you’ll get here
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program or 4+ years equivalent experience working in a professional environment
- 7 + years of full life cycle corporate recruiting experience or experience with a search firm/RPO; experience working with a large-matrixed environment preferred
- Strong client management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in a variety of sourcing channels including cold-calling, BOOLEAN searches, networking, database mining and other creative methods for both functional and technical positions
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver results in an environment with competing demands
- Working knowledge of employment laws and other applicable regulations
- Proficiency with competency-based interviewing techniques and tools preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.